Welcome to P & P Auto Repair Inc., serving the Manchester area since 1972. When you bring your car to P & P, you can count on excellent service by experienced mechanics using only the finest replacement parts and fluids. P & P Auto Repair Inc. specializes in fast, reliable service for foreign and domestic automobiles — bring your car to the name you can trust!
- Now that it's not 10 degrees out there what are you going to do? Get the car ready for summer.
- Inspect your tires. Change your snow tires for summer tread or all-seaon tires to improve your car's handling during the hot months. Check your tire pressure — and check it often.
- Top off your fluids: Change the oil every 3,000 miles. We can perform the oil change, ask the Phil what type and viscosity of oil they are putting into your vehicle.
- Check the coolant / antifreeze. The ideal ratio of coolant to water is 1-to-1 for optimal temperature regulation in both cold weather and hot.
- Check the rest of your car. Inspect the belts and hoses. Have the belts and hoses inspected by our mechanics. Consider having them changed, especially before setting out on a long road trip.
- Inspect the wiper blades. Replace them at least once each year. Keep an eye on your windshield washer fluid.
- Check the battery. Summer puts additional strain on your battery, have it tested at a certified - we can do that for you.