Last Updated: Dec 6, 2019

 The Rectory School was founded in 1920 when the Reverend and Mrs. Frank H. Bigelow sought to create an individualized learning program for their son John. The benchmark program, IIP, has developed into a distinct advantage of a Rectory education. Rectory has the capacity to meet the educational needs and aspirations of a wide range of students – from strong traditional learners to those who have inquisitive minds but need more academic support.

 

Google Maps
Web Renewal