Vision, Values and Principles
To be the financial services provider of choice in Saskatchewan - trusted, respected and financially strong.
Our values define how we act, and form the basis of our corporate culture.
- Meaningful Difference - We value our members and each other in a way that makes a tangible difference.
- Innovation - We don't just do the same things better, we do things differently and always ask "why".
- Integrity - We hold ourselves and each other to a high standard of accountability.
- Continuous Learning - We learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
Our Co-operative Principles
Conexus is a Co-operative organization and as such subscribes to the Co-operative Principles of:
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control
- Member economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training and information
- Co-operation among co-operatives
- Concern for community